Wednesday 10 June 2009

Effectiveness



I believed there is no one absolute effective ways in doing something. It all boils down to how well you adapt and peservere with the situation in which you are at.

I might not be the best speaker as compared to the person next to me. But I have a choice ie: to grow in my speech and knowledge of what I teach

I might not be the fastest learner as compared to the person next to me. But I have a choice ie: to be humble and ask question and work 10 times harder

Thus, one rule of Thumb that every student should have is to stay positive and be glad that you have a complete body fits to do law as compared to the person who only have 1 limb or no limb at all.

It only matters how you work to the finishing line and not the surface result!

If one day a person ask you, why should I hire you? Do you answer because I have an A for my law paper or you will answer because I have the character that you need. I have peservere through the tough moments and now with my values and charater strength I want to contribute to your organisation.

See, a person with Good results sometimes too proud of them self and loose out on important values...I don't mean to apply accross the board, but I would rather have you to gain wisdom in what you do and experience in life than mere knowledge.

Meanwhile, stay cool and focus. Also taking this opportunity to wish all the Fathers Happy Father's Day :)

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment